Sale Price: $3,999.00
- Location: Mosites Motorsports
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2015
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Model: CRF150R EXPERT
- New/Used: Used
- Hours: EXEMPT
- Primary Color: Black
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: H50392B
- VIN: JH2KE03C0FK600392
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder single cylinder four stroke; Unicam®, four-valve; 26 mm intake, steel; 22.5 mm exhaust, steel|
|Bore and Stroke||66 mm x 43.7 mm|
|Fuel System||Keihin® 32 mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)|
|Ignition||Solid-state CD with electronic advance|
|Front Suspension||37 mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 in. travel|
|Front Brakes||Single 220 mm disc|
|Front Tire||70/100-19 Dunlop MX51|
|Rear Suspension||Pro-Link® fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 in. travel|
|Rear Brakes||Single 190 mm disc|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 187 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.11 gal.|
|Ground Clearance||11.9 in.|
|Seat Height||34.1 in.|
|Trail||3.78 in. (96 mm)|
|Rake||27 deg. 48 min.|
|Transmission||Close-ratio five speed|
|Final Drive||#420 chain; 15T/50T|
Small Bike, Big Trophies.
Honda’s CRF150R is, hands down, the best MX machine in the Mini Class. Designed around a four-stroke powerplant that showcases plenty of Honda technology, it’s also graced with the performance that will keep you up at the front of the pack and on the podium. The CRF150R Expert, features bigger wheels, a higher seat and longer swingarm.
Fine-Tuned Suspension: Showa® front and rear gives you unrivaled suspension action, especially over smaller, faster bumps that unsettle a bike’s chassis.
High Tech = High Performance: Thanks to the Unicam® cylinder head, this four-stroke engine is more powerful yet more compact, improving handling, power and efficiency.
- Unicam® Engine: The CRF150R uses a Unicam engine based on our championship-winning CRF450R and CRF250R. Designed to give you excellent rideability and more power and torque across the rev band, the engine runs consistently at different tracks and varying elevations and temperatures—it’s an all-around winner.
- Accelerator Pump: The CRF150R uses a carburetor featuring a “direct push” accelerator pump. Based on the design we used on our carbureted versions of the CRF450R and CRF250R, it gives you better, more immediate throttle response.
- Track-Designed Chassis: A lightweight, high-tensile steel frame with large-diameter frame tubing and crossmember delivers excellent turning performance and straight-line tracking.
- Showa® Suspension: The adjustable 37mm leading-axle inverted Showa cartridge fork features specially tuned valving for small bumps and a friction-reducing design to improve compression and rebound control.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CRF150R’s Pro-Link rear-suspension system features a fully adjustable Showa® shock for superb bump absorption and wheel control.
- Lightweight Wheels: Strong, lightweight wheels are durable and minimize unsprung weight.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides powerful, precise braking.
- Rear Disc Brake: The rear disc brake provides powerful, precise braking.
- Engine Type: 149cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder single cylinder four stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 66 mm x 43.7 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.7:1
- Valve Train: Unicam®, four-valve; 26 mm intake, steel; 22.5 mm exhaust, steel
- Induction: Keihin® 32 mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ignition: Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Transmission: Close-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 15T/50T
- Front Suspension: 37 mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 220 mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 190 mm disc
- Front Tire: 70/100-19 Dunlop MX51
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake: 27 deg. 48 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 96 mm (3.78 in.)
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
- Seat Height: 34.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 187 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel–ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.11 gal.
- Emissions: Consult owners manual for optional racing parts.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model Id: CRF150R