Sale Price: $6,990.00
- Location: Mosites Motorsports
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2015
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Model: FOURTRAX FOREMAN 4X4
- New/Used: New
- Miles: EXEMPT
- Primary Color: RED
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: H52736
- VIN: 1HFTE44H2F4102736
|Engine Type||OHV longitudinally mounted four-stroke|
|Bore x Stroke||92 mm x 71.5 mm|
|Fuel System||Keihin® 36 mm throttle body|
|Starting System||Electric with optional auxiliary recoil|
|Front Suspension||Independent double-wishbone|
|Front Travel||7.28 in.|
|Front Brake Type||Dual hydraulic 190 mm disc|
|Front Tires||25 x 8-12|
|Rear Travel||7.28 in.|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm with single shock|
|Rear Brake Type||Sealed 160 mm mechanical drum|
|Rear Tires||25 x 10-12|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 630 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||3.9 gal., including 1.3-gal. reserve|
|Ground Clearance||7.5 in.|
|Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)||82.8 in. x 47.4 in. x 48.0 in.|
|Final Drive||Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and front differential lock|
|Transmission||ESP® five-speed with Reverse|
|Lighting||35W twin headlights, independent assist light|
|Colors||Red, Olive, Black|
Honda’s FourTrax Foreman has long been the workhorse of the ATV world, the machine smart riders look to when big jobs or big adventures call. Strong, rugged, famously reliable, and able to do it all, the Foreman is the boss of both ranch and trail.
Its proven fuel injected 500-class engine offers excellent power and fuel efficiency in a strong chassis with a capable, towing-friendly swingarm rear suspension. Find yourself in a sticky situation? The front differential lock will help make sure you get back to camp. A new reverse mechanism for 2015 is easier to use. And finally, all of these features are wrapped up in some tough, aggressively styled bodywork to set Foreman apart from the competition.
Serious Terrain Demands Serious Traction: The Honda Foreman 4x4 features a front differential with two great features. TraxLok lets you switch between two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive with the push of a button. Need even more traction? In really tough situations you can lock the front differential solid, driving full power to all wheels—a real benefit in rocky, swampy, or uneven terrain.
It Looks Tough. Because It Is Tough: The Foreman’s bodywork gives it a rugged appearance. But it does more than just look good. It’s designed to last, despite the scrapes and dings in the woods or on the job and helps protect you from mud and other debris and to keep looking good as long as you own it.
New Reverse Lever: Need to back up to load your ATV or get out of a tight spot on the trail? With the Foreman’s new reverse lever, it’s easier than ever.
Tough On The Job. Not On You: The Foreman 4x4’s rear swingarm with solid axles provides superior capability for towing and hauling. It’s long- suspension stroke and plush seat lets you tackle your favorite trail or the toughest chores in comfort all day long.
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Foreman's overhead-valve, semi-dry sump design creates an engine that's not only shorter from top to bottom, but one that enhances handling by lowering the center of gravity and increasing ground clearance.
- Revised Fuel Injection: By incorporating an oxygen sensor into the system, the Foreman delivers both better fuel efficiency and lower emissions. The ECU instantly adjusts the fuel injection mapping to match riding conditions for maximum fuel efficiency. The result: more time on the trail and more money in your pocket.
- Liquid Cooling: Our time-tested Honda engine is liquid-cooled, which provides more consistent operating temperatures and more power than a comparable air-cooled motor. This adds up to better performance and longer engine life.
- Easy Service Access: The Foreman’s body styling is not only aggressive, it’s functional. It features a tank and side covers that come off in one piece and without using any tools. That means quick and easy access to the engine.
- Powerful ACG Output: An alternator offering extra output means the Foreman is capable of handling more of your accessory power needs.
- TraxLok: Our rock-solid system lets you choose either 2WD or 4WD, giving you the freedom to choose between lighter steering (in 2WD) and maximizing available traction (in 4WD) when you need it most.
- Electronic Differential Lock: When you’re in 4WD mode, and you need to get the power to both front wheels, you can just flip the switch on our electronic differential lock to maximize available traction. The vehicle display will tell you when the diff lock is fully engaged.
- Swing-Arm Suspension: The Foreman 4x4’s rear swingarm with solid axles provides superior capability for towing and hauling. It’s long- suspension stroke and plush seatlet you tackle your favorite trail or the toughest chores in comfort all day long.
- Improved Reverse Lever: New for 2015, the Foreman’s new reverse lever is both easier and more intuitive to use.
- Digital Meter: In addition to the basics, the Foreman’s instrument panel offers extra information: a clock, water temperature gauge, our “maintenance minder” system and indicator for our electronic differential lock.
- Independent Assist Light: The assist light runs independently of the headlights so you can turn it on when you need it, and turn it off when you don’t.
- 35W Headlights: Your exploring or work doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. Powerful twin headlights offer better illumination down the trail.
- Styling: The Foreman 4x4 line's bodywork gives it a tough look. But it does more than just look good: it's designed to last, Despite the scrapes and dings of the job or the woods, it helps protect you from mud and other debris. An all-steel front bumper comes standard ready for an accessory winch.
- Comfortable Seat: A plush seat and open rider triangle (Bars/Seat/Pegs) teams up with the suspension to really treat you right. Superior ergonomics have always been a Honda priority, and the Foreman is no exception. Redesigned last year with thicker, softer foam, it’s more comfortable than ever.
- Superior Carrier Capacity: With strong, steel carriers front and rear, and with both offering increased capacity than earlier models, the Foreman is ready to carry what you need.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP): Upshifting and downshift has never been this easy: With Honda's exclusive ESP system, you get the ease of an automatic with the strength of a conventional transmission. To shift up or down all you have to do is push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. Since there's no foot-shift lever, ESP is also a bonus when riding in heavy or mud/snow-covered boots.
- Engine Type: 475cc liquid-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 92 mm x 71.5 mm
- Induction: Keihin® 36 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: ESP® five-speed with Reverse
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and front differential lock
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 7.28 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 7.28 in. travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 190 mm disc
- Rear Brakes: Sealed 160 mm mechanical drum
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12
- Length: 82.8 in.
- Width: 47.4 in.
- Height: 48.0 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.9 in.
- Seat Height: 34.2 in.
- Ground Clearance: 7.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 630 lb. (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.9 gal., including 1.3-gal. reserve
- Turning Radius: 10.5 feet
- Model Id: TRX500FE1F
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red, Olive, Black
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.