- Location: Mosites Motorsports
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2015
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Model: FOURTRAX RINCON
- New/Used: Used
- Hours: 83
- Primary Color: CAMO
- Trim Color: Black
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: H50282A
- VIN: 1HFTE3362F4000282
|Engine Type||OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore x Stroke||102 mm x 82.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle bodies|
|Starting System||Electric with auxiliary recoil|
|Front Suspension||Independent double-wishbone|
|Front Travel||6.9 in.|
|Front Brake Type||Dual hydraulic 180mm disc|
|Front Tires||25 x 8-12 radial|
|Rear Travel||8.0 in.|
|Rear Suspension||Independent double-wishbone|
|Rear Brake Type||Single hydraulic disc|
|Rear Tires||25 x 10-12 radial|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 657 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||4.4 gal., including 1.2 gal. reserve|
|Ground Clearance||9.2 in.|
|Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)||83.2 in. L x 46.8 in. W x 47.5 in. H|
|Drive Train||Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential|
|Transmission||Automatic with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears, Reverse, and electronic controls|
|Colors||Honda Phantom Camo®|
Our Biggest ATV. And One of the Best Anywhere.
The Honda Rincon got to the top of our ATV lineup by offering the whole package: Our biggest ATV engine, unmatched comfort and ride quality, and class-leading innovation. For 2015 we’ve added some big improvements that make it better than ever. First, its liquid-cooled 675cc engine gets a new cylinder head this year, and now features twin-spark-plug cylinder head for fast, clean and efficient combustion. Adding an O2 sensor and a catalytic converter means it runs greener too. All this adds up to a machine that gets greater fuel efficiency and range. A new stator with neodymium magnets gives you more electrical power, especially important if you plan on running accessories. New Maxxis tires offer superior traction and long life. And finally there’s a big change in the way the Rincon looks, since it’s now available in Honda’s new proprietary Honda Phantom Camo® as well as red and green.
Independent Rear Suspension: The Rincon's IRS returns two big benefits: First it helps maintain tire contact with the ground for superior traction. And second, it gives you an ultra-smooth ride over rough terrain, so you don't get beat up on the trail.
Lower Emissions, More Range: With its 675cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected four-stroke engine, the Rincon can power through terrain and trails with ease. New twin-plug cylinder head and an oxygen sensor gives the 2015 Rincon greater fuel efficiency, too.
3-Speed Automatic Transmission: No belts to slip or clutches to wear out on the Rincon—it features a automotive-style three-speed automatic transmission just like a truck’s, so you can depend on it for both a smooth ride and years of trouble-free service.
Accessories As Good As Your ATV: When you're riding the best ATV on the planet, only the best accessories will do—Honda Genuine Accessories. These accessories are designed specifically for your Honda vehicle and feature the same quality and durability you've come to expect from Honda.
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Foreman's overhead-valve, semi-dry sump design creates an engine that's shorter from top to bottom. That returns two big benefits: it enhances handling by lowering the engine's center of gravity, and it also increases ground clearance.
- Twin Spark Plug Cylinder Head: Using two spark plugs that fire together helps ensure clean, fast, thorough combustion. It’s a win-win situation: The engine runs cleaner, and greater fuel-efficiency and range.
- Catalytic Converter: Cars and trucks have had them for 40 years—and now the Rincon features one as well. People who work outdoors or who enjoy nature know you’ve got to protect the planet—and the Rincon is doing its part.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): The Rincon's Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) and 40mm throttle bodies deliver crisp, seamless performance while ensuring hassle-free operation in cold conditions and varying altitudes.
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS): The Rincon's Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) returns two big benefits: First it helps ensure constant tire contact with the ground for superior traction. And second, it gives you an ultra-smooth ride over rough terrain, so you don't get beat up on the trail.
- TraxLok®: TraxLok lets you select either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. Two-wheel drive gives you lighter steering on flat ground, while four-wheel drive maximizes traction when you need it. Choosing between them couldn't be easier, and you get the best of both worlds.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP): Upshifting or downshifting is easy and fast—just push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. ESP is a huge advantage when riding in heavy boots or if your boots are covered in mud or snow because you don't have to fuss with a conventional left-foot ATV shift lever.
- More Electrical Output: Thanks to a new neodymium magnet stator design, the new, more powerful ACG produces more electricity, so you can run more Honda Genuine Accessories.
- Engine Type: 675cc liquid-cooled OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 102 mm x 82.6 mm
- Induction: Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Transmission: Automatic with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears, Reverse, and electronic controls
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 8.0 in. travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 180 mm disc
- Rear Brakes: Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12 radial
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12 radial
- Length: 83.2 in.
- Width: 46.8 in.
- Height: 47.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.8 in.
- Seat Height: 36.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 9.2 in.
- Curb Weight: 657 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gal., including 1.2-gal. reserve
- Turning Radius: 10.8 ft.
- Model Id: TRX680FA
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Honda Phantom Camo®
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.