- Location: Mosites Motorsports
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2015
- Manufacturer: Polaris Industries
- Model: SPORTSMAN 570 EPS TO
- New/Used: Used
- Hours: 115
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: P54542A
- VIN: 4XASDE57XFA204542
|Engine Type||4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut|
|Front Travel||8.2 in. (20.8 cm)|
|Front Brake Type||Single Lever Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake|
|Front Tires||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS|
|Rear Travel||9.5 in. (24.1 cm)|
|Rear Brake Type||Single Lever Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake|
|Rear Tires||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Dry Weight||736 lb. (336 kg)|
|Front Rack Capacity||90 lb. (40.8 kg)|
|Rear Rack Capacity||180 lb. (81.6 kg)|
|Towing Capacity||1,225 lb. (555.7 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 gal. (17 L)|
|Ground Clearance||11 in. (27.9 cm)|
|Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)||86 x 48 x 48 in. (218.4 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)|
|Wheelbase||56 in. (142.2 cm)|
|Drive Train||On-Demand True AWD/2WD|
|Transmission||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H|
|Lighting||Dual 50w Low Beam Bumper Lights, Single 50w High Beam Pod Light; Dual Brakelights/Taillights|
- Improved ergonomics and 2-passanger comfort
- Industry-exclusive durable steel frame / Lock & Ride® front and rear racks
- Powerful ProStar ® 44 hp engine
- Powerful ProStar 44 HP Performance: Now with 22% more horsepower (44 hp) and featuring Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and Dual Overhead Cams with 4 valves per cylinder, the 570 starts flawlessly and runs smoothly.
- On-Demand True All Wheel Drive (AWD): Still the best automatic 4x4 system out there, the AWD engages all four tires when the rear wheels slip and you need more forward traction. Reverts back to 2WD when you don’t.
- Industry Exclusive Lock & Ride® / Steel Rear Rack: Redesigned rear rack features durable steel construction and Lock & Ride® technology to make it easy to carry and secure gear.
- Built to Run Accessories: 40% more watts for more charging power and the capability to operate more hardest working Polaris accessories.
- Increased Fuel Capacity: 13% more fuel capacity than its predecessor the Sportsman 500 H.O.
- Integrated Front Storage: The most integrated storage of any ATV. The 6.5 gallon capacity lets you stow-away loads of gear and still have access to it, even with items tied to the deck.
- Ergonomics for Your Comfort: The front of the seat and side panels have been narrowed at the thigh by 3.25". Coupled with wider and longer floor boards, the new layout is more comfortable and makes it easier to mount and dismount the ATV.
- High Ground Clearance: A full 11" of obstacle-clearing ground clearance lets you tackle some of the tougher terrain that comes your way.
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS): The Sportsman was the world’s first ATV with IRS, a feature that made it as popular as it is today. Its rock-solid design has 9.5" of travel to minimize body roll and keep the ride smooth.
- Improved Passenger Comfort: The ultra-comfortable all-new one-piece seat design and backrest are fully padded and contoured for full support, with a slightly raised position so you can see down the trail.
- Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS let's you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- Winches: Designed specifically for your vehicle. Pre-wired chassis, innovative mounting technology, and integrated handlebar control switch make installing and using your winch easier than ever.
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 567cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in. (20.8 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in. (24.1 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Front/Rear Rack: 90 lb. (40.8 kg)/180 lb. (81.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 86 in. x 48 in. x 48 in. (218.4 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lb. (261 kg )
- Person Capacity: 2
- Seat Height: 33.75 in. (85.7 cm)
- Wheelbase: 56 in. (142.2 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 739 lb. (336 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Bright White
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,225 lb. (555.7 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Dual 50w Low Beam Bumper Lights, Single 50w High Beam Pod Light; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
Warning: Polaris off-road vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails.